This is one of the most inspirational stories ever.
Oh. My. God.
Is this a true story??
holy shit I didnt know that
This is too amazing to NOT reblog, so inspiring.
Annnnnd now you understand why I love Luna Lovegood.
So much newfound respect for this girl and JK too
People love her. Every time we do interviews together, she hugs everyone in the room, and I shake hands, and I immediately look like this stiff, repressed Brit. So from now on, I feel like I should snog someone. But then she’d probably do that better than me, too.
Guys it’s my Birthday on Friday 25th April, two days away, and I’d really really love to reach a nice number for then - 28 new followers? That’s ambitious for two days ahahah :’)
Oh also today I got a place in the Because ILY Network (scallison bitchez) so that was really exciting, anddd R5 announced they were coming back to London in June for an extra tour date and tickets go on sale tomorrow and I’m freaking out
EVERYONE follow this blog!!
She’s the best!! :)
What you’ll need:
·A cheesy fanfic extract
·A pendant ring (from crafts sotres)
1. Take a paragraph from your favorite fanfic or book and print it or photocopy it. Make sure your printer is not in “Draft” mode.
2. Clean the coin completely and place it just where you want it to be, over what you want to have in the pendant.
3. Cut roughly around that specific spot. Cover the coin with glue and paste it behind the text, using the light against it to guide you.
*If your paper isn’t thick enough, you may want to paste a blank piece of paper underneath your text as a base.
4. Cut out the surplus.
5. Put just a little bit glue over the text, spread it outwars and let it dry.
6. Add a thick, thick layer of glue. This will act as the acrylic that will protect your pendant once it’s completely dry. I suggest you to let it dry overnight.
If you want to, you can add a second layer once the first one is dry. This will make it look more… real.
Finally, paste the pendant ring on the back of the coin.
·Try avoiding smut.
·If anyone asks about it, try not to panic and hide it underneath your shirt.
·Be prepared for fangirling outbrusts. Just thinking that you have your OTP in your necklace may give you feels.
I KEEP MEANING TO DO THIS BUT I FORGET.
I’m SERIOUSLY gonna do this.
OMG IM GONNA DO THIS TODAY